Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Insurance for parents

Hi ,
    I wanted to buy insurnace plans for may parents who are coming to US . I decided to go for a comprehensive plan and went for $50,000 policy max.

1) When i compared patriot america and Protection america there was a $ 200diffrence in premium But i could hardly find differences in the features they provide .Like both have the first health ppo network and from IMG .Is there anything iam missing out ?.If they provide same features why should i pay $ 200 more .Please advise .

2) I wanted to buy it for six months .Should i pay all the money in one shot or can i go for monthly payments?.Please tell me if there are any other modes available.

3) My brother lives in UK and my parents would visit him for 10-15 days while going back .Which would be the best plan in this case ?

1 & 2.
    In visitors insurance plans, buying and paying is one and same thing. If you want to buy for 6 months, you have to pay for 6 months now. If you want to pay monthly, you have to buy for 1 month and then renew.

However, Patriot America is renewable only if you purchase for minimum 3 months initially. On the other hand, Protection America is renewable for minimum 5 days at a time, and therefore, you can go month by month in it.

3. Both the plans cover anywhere outside home country. Therefore, if the person is from India, they will cover anywhere outside India.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks for the Reply Narendra ..Except for the payment options is there any real diffrenece between Patriot and Protection ..Like the coverage network is lesser or something Like that ?

Comment

Other than renewal part, there is no difference.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X