Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on Visitor Insurance

Hi,
    I m taking my Mother alongwith me to US wherein she would stay for 6 months and then be back to India.
    My insurance coverage is being taken care by the company, whereas I m getting a med insurace for my mother.

Went through Patriot and Protection, could not able to decide.

Details - Mother is 65 yrs of age
    By GOD's grace health is fine.

But I still dont want to be stingy and opt for a lesser option. Bcoz nothing is more important in life than life itself.
    I want a comprehensive coverage which can take care of the medication (if at all any) props up, I know there is nothing called comprehensive in any term but still any near to comprehensive or the best option availabe is acceptable to me.

If anyone of you has got something to share and can suggest, pls do it.

Tnx

Both the plans you mentioned, Patriot America and Protection America are from the same company and provide essentially the same coverage.

However, Patriot America must be purchased for initially minimum 3 months in order to be able to renew in future. Protection America can be purchased for any duration and still be renewed and costs little more.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks Narendra,
      I assume Patriot would be fine since I know that the trip is for more than 3 months, One more info.. Can i get those right from India or do I need to get there and apply for the insurance.

Comment

You can apply from anywhere in the world wherever the internet is available.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X