Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US citizen wanting surgery in SNG....which medical insurance to get???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US citizen wanting surgery in SNG....which medical insurance to get???

Hello,
    I am a US citizen residing in Hawaii with a serious eye condition that needs surgery. After doing extensive research, I have found the Dr. that I want to perform this surgery, but he lives in Singapore! So, I do have Medicare, but that is only for the U.S.
    My question is about
    good insurance websites​.....which international insurance company should I contact?
    The clinic has emailed me that while they don't have affiliation with insurance companies, they do accept LOG (Letter Of Guarantee) from most of the international insurance companies, except Aetna. I am starting to contact some of them, but I would appreciate any tips from anyone who might have had a relative or friend come to Singapore for surgery and had some kind of intl. insurance that covered them.
    Thank you so much for any help in this matter.

Best wishes,​

Originally posted by RichardGravener View Post
    Hello,
    I am a US citizen residing in Hawaii with a serious eye condition that needs surgery. After doing extensive research, I have found the Dr. that I want to perform this surgery, but he lives in Singapore! So, I do have Medicare, but that is only for the U.S.
    My question is about
    deer meat for dinner net worth​.....which international insurance company should I contact?
    The clinic has emailed me that while they don't have affiliation with insurance companies, they do accept LOG (Letter Of Guarantee) from most of the international insurance companies, except Aetna. I am starting to contact some of them, but I would appreciate any tips from anyone who might have had a relative or friend come to Singapore for surgery and had some kind of intl. insurance that covered them.
    Thank you so much for any help in this matter.

Best wishes,​
    no response to this

Comment

Companies like Cigna and AXA are known for providing coverage abroad. Additionally, purecover.co.uk offers various insurance solutions that might suit your needs. It's essential to thoroughly review each plan's coverage to ensure it meets your requirements, especially for surgery abroad. Wishing you all the best for your procedure!
      Last edited by LeyanXX; 04-19-2024, 04:47 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X