Form I-797E evidence request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-797E evidence request

Hello guys,,, uh boy its been a long time since my first post before immigrating to the USA, now after being a conditional permanent resident
    I am in the stage of removing conditions and I received today notice of evidence form I-797E

they stated that the documents were insufficient

now the documents were insufficient for 2 reasons

1-the utility statements and bank statements submitted do not cover the entire period of marriage
    2-no evidence demonstrating joint communal residence and commingling of financial assets and liabilities was submitted to cover the period of marriage

please see the attached for the options i have written in the official notice

being honest i didn't send all the statements i have and i didn't know that they need the whole marriage period, so i sent one month bank statement and one month utility
    i can send statements back to September 2013, the problem is;
    we got married back in November 2011 overseas, and we stayed together over there for little over 5 months and then she came back to the states and i was waiting for my initial green card application to be processed, i was granted entry to the USA as a green card holder on November 2012, i had to move states when i came in, as California was too expensive for me to start a new life, she had school and she couldn't leave so i had to move alone take my moms house make it ready for our move, looking for a job and etc... during that time she came few times and i went there few times, the whole purpose of the story is that we didn't have a settled married life in one house until august 2013 and that's when i have proof of bank statements and whatever needed from me. so I am freaking out, there is a little over 9 months of non settlement as married couple adding to them the 10 months of green card application processing while being separated from each other. what should i do? the notice clearly states covering the period of marriage.

just to add to that all, I didnt do any interview and wasnt called for one, is it possible that they might deny an application without the chance of an interview? because in an interview we can clearly show the honor and good faith of our marriage
    also to add that we dont have kids, we have been trying since we got married, we are Arabs and we love to make kids, LOTS OF THEM haha, but we didnt have any luck with that, my wife even checked with a doctor for a diagnostic.

I can provide everything they asked for but not within the time frame they asked, do they really want those proof to be for the nearest hour? i feel like they are going to ask me to provide a proof for my departure times when i first came in to the country. thanks in advance everyone
    Attached Files

You received a fairly standard request for additional evidence. Just pull together anything on the list that you have available, but respond with a narrative, addressing each thing they request and explain (as succinctly as possible) why you are unable to provide specific items they request.

Your response to USCIS should include new evidence that they did not receive from you already, and a narrative explanation for issues that seem to be part of their evidence request.

You will not be denied without an interview, and won't be denied if your presence at the interview is compelling and sincere. You might even be approved without an interview.

--Ray B

Originally posted by haboga View Post
    Hello guys,,, uh boy its been a long time since my first post before immigrating to the USA, now after being a conditional permanent resident
    I am in the stage of removing conditions and I received today notice of evidence form I-797E

they stated that the documents were insufficient

now the documents were insufficient for 2 reasons

1-the utility statements and bank statements submitted do not cover the entire period of marriage
    2-no evidence demonstrating joint communal residence and commingling of financial assets and liabilities was submitted to cover the period of marriage

please see the attached for the options i have written in the official notice

being honest i didn't send all the statements i have and i didn't know that they need the whole marriage period, so i sent one month bank statement and one month utility
    i can send statements back to September 2013, the problem is;
    we got married back in November 2011 overseas, and we stayed together over there for little over 5 months and then she came back to the states and i was waiting for my initial green card application to be processed, i was granted entry to the USA as a green card holder on November 2012, i had to move states when i came in, as California was too expensive for me to start a new life, she had school and she couldn't leave so i had to move alone take my moms house make it ready for our move, looking for a job and etc... during that time she came few times and i went there few times, the whole purpose of the story is that we didn't have a settled married life in one house until august 2013 and that's when i have proof of bank statements and whatever needed from me. so I am freaking out, there is a little over 9 months of non settlement as married couple adding to them the 10 months of green card application processing while being separated from each other. what should i do? the notice clearly states covering the period of marriage.

just to add to that all, I didnt do any interview and wasnt called for one, is it possible that they might deny an application without the chance of an interview? because in an interview we can clearly show the honor and good faith of our marriage
    also to add that we dont have kids, we have been trying since we got married, we are Arabs and we love to make kids, LOTS OF THEM haha, but we didnt have any luck with that, my wife even checked with a doctor for a diagnostic.

I can provide everything they asked for but not within the time frame they asked, do they really want those proof to be for the nearest hour? i feel like they are going to ask me to provide a proof for my departure times when i first came in to the country. thanks in advance everyone

Comment

Thanks man your response is helpful
      But let me ask you this;
      Can we do something now like create new evidence or considering the fact that they mentioned "evidence do not cover the whole marriage time" is it gonna be useless or too late to them?

And the last thing
      I can get 100 affidavits we know a lot of people but what should these affidavits include? Other than personal information and relation, like what form should be written and what those people should and shouldn't know? Because all the people we know
      Know us as couples but they don't get into our private life,
      Thank you so much

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      You received a fairly standard request for additional evidence. Just pull together anything on the list that you have available, but respond with a narrative, addressing each thing they request and explain (as succinctly as possible) why you are unable to provide specific items they request.

Your response to USCIS should include new evidence that they did not receive from you already, and a narrative explanation for issues that seem to be part of their evidence request.

You will not be denied without an interview, and won't be denied if your presence at the interview is compelling and sincere. You might even be approved without an interview.

--Ray B

Comment

You need additional credible proof of sharing your lives together, especially from early in the marriage and throughout the marriage.

The value of affidavits is overstated. Do 3 or 4 more, and get then notarized for flavor.

--Ray B

Thanks man your response is helpful
        But let me ask you this;
        Can we do something now like create new evidence or considering the fact that they mentioned "evidence do not cover the whole marriage time" is it gonna be useless or too late to them?

And the last thing
        I can get 100 affidavits we know a lot of people but what should these affidavits include? Other than personal information and relation, like what form should be written and what those people should and shouldn't know? Because all the people we know
        Know us as couples but they don't get into our private life,
        Thank you so much

Comment

Would you elaborate more? I know asking too much is annoying

as i mentioned early in the marriage we were separated couples as i was overseas waiting for my green card application to be processed and the marriage is only 3 years old now.
          so its making me worried more and more

me and my wife are close couples and i would never marry her if i dont love her, we even look like each other... but sometimes situations come against you ...

You need additional credible proof of sharing your lives together, especially from early in the marriage and throughout the marriage.

The value of affidavits is overstated. Do 3 or 4 more, and get then notarized for flavor.

--Ray B

Comment

Send new affidavits, photos, mail delivered to both at same address, more joint account statements, beneficiary statements. All you are expected to do is provide evidence of living together and sharing financial affairs over a period of time during your marriage.

--Ray B

Would you elaborate more? I know asking too much is annoying

as i mentioned early in the marriage we were separated couples as i was overseas waiting for my green card application to be processed and the marriage is only 3 years old now.
            so its making me worried more and more

me and my wife are close couples and i would never marry her if i dont love her, we even look like each other... but sometimes situations come against you ...

Comment

I appreciate your help all that is possible, easy but do you think if i show them documents for about half of the marriage time would suffice?

Send new affidavits, photos, mail delivered to both at same address, more joint account statements, beneficiary statements. All you are expected to do is provide evidence of living together and sharing financial affairs over a period of time during your marriage.

--Ray B

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X